Working with Third Party Partners
The mia frequently partners with other trade associations, institutes and private sector partners to deliver products, services and policies that are likely to be to the benefit of all mia members. On these occasions the mia follows published guidelines in regard to the adoption and or the promotion of the policy or scheme.
- Paper or presentation to mia Council by 3rd Party organisation.
- Council to declare any conflict of interest with the product, service or provider
- All financial implications budgets and other arrangements examined for sustainability
- Council vote the motion is considered carried on a majority vote
- Adoption or rejection is notified to the 3rd party
- In the event of Adoption a contract will be prepared guiding the obligations of each of the parties
- Contract (to include start and end date, financial obligations of all parties and promotional agreements) prepared and signed by the CE, mia Chair and the 3rd Party organisation.
- Joint press releases to be prepared where appropriate
- mia Brand to appear on all collateral
- mia to be recognised as ‘Working in Partnership with [Partners organisation]
- mia brand to appear on partners website with link to www.mia-uk.org
- Partners brand to appear on mia website with link back.