The Meetings Show has announced it is welcoming Lesley Williams, Head of Business Tourism, Edinburgh; Laurie Scott, Director of Business Development, Visit Belfast; Dana Lewis, Director of MICE & Leisure, Accor Hotels; and Heike Mahmoud, Director Conventions, visitBerlin to its Advisory Board for 2017.
“Our Advisory Board exists to ensure we continue to deliver a show organised for meetings professionals, by meetings professionals,” comments Steve Knight, Event Director of The Meetings Show. “The board represents an eminent cross section of both the domestic and international meetings industry, each of whom brings highly informed insight to what is happening in the market place. Most importantly they challenge, critique and ensure we are focused on the needs of the industry as a whole, throughout the planning and delivery of the event.”
Paul Kennedy MBE will continue in his role as Chairman of the Advisory Board, Executive Chairman and Strategic Advisor to The Meetings Show.
The board meet regularly to discuss the industry and its relation to The Meetings Show and is comprised of:
- Paul Kennedy MBE, Executive Chairman & Strategic Advisor to The Meetings Show and Director of Kennedy Integrated Solutions
- Patrick Delaney, Managing Partner, SoolNua
- Christian Mutschlechner, Director, Vienna Convention Bureau
- Alexandra Davies, Vice President, Relations & Event Manager, Barclays
- Louise Goalen, Vice Chair of The HBAA
- Carlotta Ferrari, President, Italia Convention Bureau and Director of the Firenze Convention Bureau
- Tracy Halliwell MBE, Director of Business Tourism & Major Events, London & Partners
- Linda Pereira, CEO, L&I Communications and Executive Director, CPL Meetings and Events
- Caroline Mackenzie, Director of Association Services, Zibrant
- Douglas O’Neill, Managing Director, Inntel
- Sally Greenhill, Managing Director, The Right Solution Limited
- Neil Brownlee, Head of Business Events, VisitScotland
- Juliet Price, Executive Director, HBAA
- Kerrin MacPhie, Director of Sales, ACC Liverpool
- Lesley Williams, Head of Business Tourism, Edinburgh
- Laurie Scott, Director of Business Development, Visit Belfast
- Heike Mahmoud, Director Conventions, visitBerlin
- Dana Lewis, Director of MICE and Leisure, Accor Hotels
Organised by Centaur Live (a division of Centaur Media Plc), The Meetings Show is the premier event for the UK inbound and outbound meetings industry, taking place 13-15 June, 2017 at Olympia, London. Organised by meeting professionals, for meeting professionals it is focused around a large exhibition, networking opportunities and professional education.